Frequently Asked Questions
The answer you need may only be a click away...
Please browse through our FAQs to find answers to any of your questions relating to our products & services, if you can’t find the answer to your specific question, please feel free to contact us for further information.
- 1. Can I arrange a no obligation FREE quote?
Of course. Fill in the Request a Quote Form with your relevant details and one of the team will in touch shortly.
- 2. Do you accept interstate projects?
- Yes. We accept interstate projects on a case by case basis. Contact us to discuss your individual project and requirements with one of the team.
- 3. Do you have a OH & S Policy?
- Yes. McRae Engineering take health and safety in the workplace very seriously and have developed our own OHS and Environmental policies. When travelling to other work sites we also are happy to comply with that sites Occupational Health and Safety policies.
- 4. How long have you been in business?
McRae Engineering are a totally 100% Australian family owned and operated engineering company offering a comprehensive range of commercial and residential machining and fabrication services. We have been operating in Melbourne's north for over 16 years. No job is too hard or too small, you can be assured you will receive the best product and service for your project.
- 5. How long will it take to manufacture my product?
McRae will work with you to deliver your project or item on time, within budget, to fit in with your schedule. You will be advised of project delivery time frames upon acceptance of the project.
- 6. What type of engineering do you offer?
McRae offer a comprehensive range of machining, fabrication and maintenance services, including machining, milling, CNC machining and surface grinding. We manufacture and fabricate special purpose prototypes and laboratory equipment to your specifications and can assist with on site contracting to set up your project.